How to Apply
Create Your Career Here!
Create Career College (CCC College) Student Admission Team is here to help you get started on a new career path. To begin, you may explore our program selections and get in touch with us by phone, email, social media, or by visiting our campus.
General Admission Requirements
- Student must be a high school graduate or equivalent;
- Student must be at the age of 19 years old or over on the first day of class;
- Prior to acceptance into the vocational or academic program at Create Career College, the student must meet the requirement of English proficiency, through either submitting an English score assessed by an approved and certified English Testing institution OR a successful English assessment at Create Career College OR completing a prerequisite program offered by Create Career College, which could be one of the following:
- Successful completion of the Create Career College’s English as a Second Language (ESL) program, a prerequisite to vocational and academic programs and Create Career College, or
- Obtaining a minimum score of 80 on TOEFL iBT, or a minimum band score of 6.0 on IELTS academic module, or
- Successful completion of Grade 12 from a Canadian High School or equivalent, or
- A score of 60% on the Create Career College English Placement Test.
- Once you decide to proceed with your application, please contact our dedicated student admission team as soon as possible.
- Our student admission team will get in touch with you and discuss your schedule and preferred start month.
- You should get ready with your required documents including proof of English competency. If you have not done an official English Test before, you may complete the English Placement Test by Create Career College.
- If you have passed the general entry requirement for the program, you may now complete the student application form, and pay the application fee (non-refundable).
- Our student admission team will email your application result and it will be time for you to pay the required deposit for your Letter of Acceptance (LOA).
- You will soon receive your Letter of Acceptance emailed by Create Career College.
- If you are an international student applying at Create Career College, you may now apply for a study permit from the Government of Canada together with your Letter of Acceptance.
- Finally, you are able to start your study at Create Career College!
Quick Co-op Work Permit Application Guide
Note: Please apply for your co-op work permit at least 4 months before you are scheduled to begin your work term. *Processing time can vary, and you cannot start work without a permit. Please follow the instructions below to apply for your co-op work permit:
- Login to my CIC through GCKey or Sign-in partner. If you are a new user, you will need to register. Your Client ID from your Study Permit is required to complete the registration.
- Complete the ‘Come to Canada’ questionnaire
- Click “Continue” on the next screen to get your document checklist. You will need to provide a few more answers.
- The “Document Check List” page should show up. This page includes all instructions for completing your application and a list of the documents you need to upload.
- Complete the IMM 5710 application form
- You can check the status of your application here.