Studying English in Canada is always been a popular choice for foreigners. Why? Canada has been listed as one of the best countries in the world to study and work in. English is the most widely used language outside of Quebec. Having a good understanding of the English language is considered essential if you are planning to study and work in Canada.
Create Career College – located in the Greater Vancouver area in Western Canada – offers programs such as the English as a Second Language (ESL) Program to help you enhance and boost your professional career.
Study Programs – How to Proceed?
The English as a Second Language program (ESL) program is designed for people whose native language is not English. In fact, the purpose of the ESL program is to improve the language abilities and proficiency of non-native speakers. Therefore, the ESL program provides complete immersion in areas like conversation, grammar, reading, oral comprehension, and vocabulary.
Here at Create Career College, we offer classes from Basic to Academic Advanced levels. Below are a few options for people with one month or less on their professional schedule to enjoy our career-lifting courses:
- English Express (01 weeks / Basic to Advanced levels) = In this course, students experience 5 days of classes intended to improve grammar and vocabulary, practicing pronunciation and conversation with classmates from all over the world;
- ESL Experience (02 weeks / Basic to Advanced levels) = Here, students live two weeks of linguistic challenges, enhancing reading, writing, listening, and speaking abilities.
How Can I Start Studying English in Canada?
Before choosing an ESL program, you need to consider your current language level and the cost of the program. It seems like a bit of work, but do not worry, we can help you with a quick to-do list for your next career-changing getaway.
- Plan your Schedule: First, you need to know in advance how many days you can commit out of your regular life and start. One week? Two weeks? A whole month? Knowing your schedule makes planning easier – and your options more precise;
- Define your Goals: Think about your current resume and what you would really like to add to it. A quick improvement in grammar and vocabulary? A linguistic boost to your reading, writing, listening, and speaking abilities? Deciding on your study goals makes your entire study experience worth every second;
- Choose your Program: Now that you have planned your schedule and defined your study goals, choose a program that fits your budget. One week, two weeks, one month – these will all give you a resume boost while fitting into your budget. Believe in yourself and do it for the benefit of your future;
- Apply and Get Accepted: Found the perfect ESL course? Great! Now it is time to apply for your program and get your acceptance letter;
ESL has helped thousands of students to achieve their dream of learning English in Canada, tailoring the perfect course to suit personal and professional goals. Discover Canada on your English adventure! Studying English in Canada has never been easier!